Sunday, March 29, 2009

The View From Up There

"Come up hither, and I will show thee things." Revelation 4:1

In my daily walk with the Lord I am reading the book "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers. This book is by far one of the more meatier devotional books I have ever read. For the day of March 27th, I read this:

"We have all been brought to see from a higher standpoint. Never let God give you one point of truth which you do not instantly live up to." -Oswald Chambers

Whenever I feel like I am blind in this world, just going through the motions, God shows me that He is in control of everything. I never have to worry about a thing. He is always on the higher standpoint. Always. God will bring me up to Him, if I am willing, and point out to me what I need to let Him fix.

"God has to hide from us what He does until by personal character we get to the place where He can reveal it." -Oswald Chambers

No comments: